ProtecciÃ³n econÃ³mica a la poblaciÃ³n mayor en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camila Arza, 2017. "The expansion of economic protection for older adults in Latin America: Key design features of non-contributory pensions," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2017-29, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Camila Arza, 2019. "Basic Old‐Age Protection in Latin America: Noncontributory Pensions, Coverage Expansion Strategies, and Aging Patterns across Countries," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 45(S1), pages 23-45, December.
- Camila Arza, 2017. "The expansion of economic protection for older adults in Latin America: Key design features of non-contributory pensions," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsSistema General de Pensiones; Pensiones de JubilaciÃ³n; Sistemas de JubilaciÃ³n; Subsidios de Vejez; Envejecimiento de la PoblaciÃ³n; Asofondos; PolÃtica PÃºblica; Vejez; Colombia;
All these keywords.
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-11-07 (Economics of Ageing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000124:013895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: LucÃa Fenney PÃ©rez (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.