Inclusión financiera empresarial: evidencia con registros administrativos
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Guillermo VALDERRAMA & Federico MEDINA & Camilo PEÑA GÓMEZ & Freddy CASTRO & Daniela LONDOÑO, 2021. "Inclusión financiera empresarial: evidencia con registros administrativos," Archivos de Economía 19065, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo D. Chalapud, 2022. "Prospectiva estratégica del subsector comercio del municipio de Ipiales – Colombia, hacia el ano 2030," Revista Tendencias, Universidad de Narino, vol. 23(1), pages 139-166, January.
More about this item
Keywordsformalidad empresarial; sistema financiero colombiano.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000118:019066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dnpgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Carlos Fernando Rincon Rojas (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dnpgvco.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.