Efectos de la reforma estructural arancelaria en la protección efectiva arancelaria de la economía colombiana
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mauricio Torres & Germán Romero, 2013. "Efectos de la reforma estructural arancelaria en la protección efectiva arancelaria de la economía colombiana," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauricio SANTAMARIA SALAMANCA & Gabriel PIRAQUIVE GALEANO & Gustavo HERNANDEZ DIAZ & Norberto ROJAS DELGADILLO, 2013. "Crecimiento económico y desempleo: Retos a largo plazo," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 011202, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
More about this item
Keywordspolítica comercial; política industrial; aranceles; protecciónefectiva; evaluación de política.;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000118:008854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bricelda Delgado Martínez). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.