Treinta anos de Finanzas Públicas en San Andrés Islas: de la autosuficiencia a la dependencia fiscal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Javier Yabrudy Vega, 2012. "Treinta años de Finanzas Públicas en San Andrés Islas: de la autosuficiencia a la dependencia fiscal," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 161, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsFinanzas pÃºblicas; San AndrÃ©s Islas; situaciÃ³n fiscal; finalidad del gasto.;
All these keywords.
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000102:009298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Banco De La República - Economía Regional (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.