El sueÃ±o de los radicales y las desigualdades regionales en Colombia: La educaciÃ³n de calidad para todos como polÃtica de desarrollo territorial
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adolfo Meisel Roca., 2011. "El sueño de los radicales y las desigualdades regionales en Colombia: La educación de calidad para todos como política de desarrollo territorial," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 155, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsEducaciÃ³n; desigualdad; desarrollo regional.;
All these keywords.
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2011-11-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000102:009053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Banco De La RepÃºblica - EconomÃa Regional). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.