Mergers and Acquisitions in the Colombian Financial Sector (Impact on Efficiency 1990-2005)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Herschel I., 2002.
""Make us a king": anarchy, predation, and the state,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-46, March.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 1997. ""Make Us a King": Anarchy, Predation, and the State," NBER Working Papers 6289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 2000. "The state: Agent or proprietor?," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 3-11, March.
- Herschel I. Grossman & Suk Jae Noh, 1990. "A Theory Of Kleptocracy With Probabilistic Survival And Reputation," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 157-171, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Sarmiento & Jorge E. Galán, 2015.
"The influence of risk-taking on bank efficiency: evidence from Colombia,"
1537, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Sarmiento Paipilla, N.M. & Galán, Jorge E., 2015. "The Influence of Risk-taking on Bank Efficiency : Evidence from Colombia," Discussion Paper 2015-036, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Miguel Sarmiento & Jorge E. Galán, 2015. "The Influence of Risk-Taking on Bank Efficiency: Evidence from Colombia," Borradores de Economia 894, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Miguel Sarmiento & Jorge E. Galán, 2015. "The Influence of Risk-Taking on Bank Efficiency: Evidence from Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013254, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Galán, Jorge E. & Veiga, Helena & Wiper, Michael P., 2015. "Dynamic effects in inefficiency: Evidence from the Colombian banking sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(2), pages 562-571.
- repec:eee:ememar:v:32:y:2017:i:c:p:52-73 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Institutions; Mergers and Acquisitions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-07-27 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2007-07-27 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EFF-2007-07-27 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000100:003206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.