Report NEP-COM-2007-07-27This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Paul D. Klemperer, 2007. "When are Auctions Best?," NBER Working Papers 13268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stähler, Frank & Ryan, Michael & Raff, Horst, 2007. "The Choice of Market Entry Mode: Greenfield Investment, M&A and Joint Venture," Economics Working Papers 2007,19, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Görg, Holger & Hijzen, Alexander & Manchin, Miriam, 2007. "Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions and the Role of Trade Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 6397, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- In-Koo Cho, 2007. "Perishable Durable Goods," Economics Working Papers 0077, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Jarrad Harford & Dirk Jenter & Kai Li, 2007. "Conflicts of Interests Among Shareholders: The Case of Corporate Acquisitions," NBER Working Papers 13274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henrik Orzen, 2006. "Counterintuitive Number Effects in Experimental Oligopolies," Discussion Papers 2006-22, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Sergio Clavijo & Carlos I. Rojas & Camila Salamanca & Germán Montoya, 2006. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Colombian Financial Sector (Impact on Efficiency 1990-2005)," INVESTIGACIÓN ECONÓMICA EN COLOMBIA 003206, FUNDACIÓN PONDO.
- Vanberg, Margit A., 2007. "Implications of Network Convergence on Local Access Regulation in the U.S. and the EU," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-039, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stähler, Frank & Raff, Horst & Long, Ngo Van, 2007. "The Effects of Trade Liberalization on Productivity and Welfare: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity, R&D and Market Structure," Economics Working Papers 2007,20, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.