Eficiencia en Costos, Cambios en las Condiciones Generales del Mercado y Crisis en la Banca Colombiana 1992-2002
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Restrepo-Tobón & Jim Sánchez-González, 2018.
"Measuring Profit Efficiency of Colombian Banks: A Composite Nonstandard Profit Function Approach,"
Documentos de Trabajo CIEF
016986, Universidad EAFIT.
- Diego Restrepo-Tobón & Jim Sánchez-González, 2018. "Measuring Profit Efficiency of Colombian Banks: A Composite Nonstandard Profit Function Approach," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 016789, Universidad EAFIT.
- Carolina Ortega Londoño, 2018. "Transmission of Monetary Policy and Bank Heterogeneity in Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 016792, Universidad EAFIT.
- María Inés Agudelo & Clark Granger, 2017. "Preparation for a systemic financial crisis in Colombia. Resolution framework, evidence and lessons learned," Borradores de Economia 1031, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carolina Ortega Londoño & Diego Restrepo, 2018. "Transmission of Monetary Policy and Bank Heterogeneity in Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 016987, Universidad EAFIT.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000094:002442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.