La DeserciÃ³n en la EducaciÃ³n Superior en Colombia durante la Primera DÃ©cada del Siglo XXI: Â¿Por quÃ© ha aumentado tanto?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabio SÃ¡nchez & Margarita QuirÃ³s & Carlos ReverÃ³n & Alberto RodrÃguez, 2002. "Equidad Social En El Acceso Y Permanencia En La Universidad Pãšblica: Determinantes Y Factores Asociados," Documentos CEDE 002582, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Desertores y rezagados en educación superior: ¿quién podrá defenderlos?
by Sandra Garcia Jaramillo in Foco Económico on 2020-02-12 20:48:42
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
KeywordsdeserciÃ³n; educaciÃ³n superior; ayuda financiera; apoyo acadÃ©mico;
All these keywords.
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:010311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.