Tocqueville on Poverty in Industrial Democracies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- César Andrés Mantilla, 2012. "Cooperation under Fear, Greed and Prison: the Role of Redistributive Inequality in the Evolution of Cooperation," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009386, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsAlexis de Tocqueville; pauperism; industrialization; democracy;
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- B19 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-02-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-02-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:007961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .