Counting the cost of crime in Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Concha Verdugo Yepes & Peter L. Pedroni & Xingwei Hu, 2015.
"Crime and the Economy in Mexican States; Heterogeneous Panel Estimates (1993-2012),"
IMF Working Papers
15/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Verdugo-Yepes, Concepción & Pedroni, Peter & Hu, Xingwei, 2015. "Crime and the Economy in Mexican States : Heterogeneous Panel Estimates (1993-2012)," MPRA Paper 64930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Barbarino & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2014.
"The Incapacitation Effect of Incarceration: Evidence from Several Italian Collective Pardons,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Alessandro Barbarino & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2007. "The Incapacitation Effect of Incarceration: Evidence From Several Italian Collective Pardons," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 55, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Barbarino, Alessandro & Mastrobuoni, Giovanni, 2012. "The Incapacitation Effect of Incarceration: Evidence from Several Italian Collective Pardons," IZA Discussion Papers 6360, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oliviero A. Carboni & Claudio Detotto, 2016.
"The economic consequences of crime in Italy,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(1), pages 122-140, January.
- OA Carboni & C. Detotto, 2013. "The economic consequences of crime in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201303, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Oliviero Antonio Carboni & Claudio Detotto, 2016. "« The economic consequences of crime in Italy »," Post-Print hal-01359245, HAL.
- Luca Zanin & Rosalba Radice & Giampiero Marra, 2013. "Estimating the Effect of Perceived Risk of Crime on Social Trust in the Presence of Endogeneity Bias," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 523-547, November.
- Detotto, Claudio & Pulina, Manuela, 2010. "Assessing substitution and complementary effects amongst crime typologies," MPRA Paper 20046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tânia Dias & Pedro Sousa, 2012. "Explicit Social Costs Of Crime In A Time Of Crisis - Costs Of Law Enforcement In The Drivers’ Crimes," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Paolo Buonanno & Daniel Montolio & Josep Raya-Vílchez, 2013. "Housing prices and crime perception," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 305-321, August.
More about this item
Keywordscost of crime; costâ€“benefit analysis; investments in public security;
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2010-09-25 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-09-25 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .