Resource Pricing And Aggregate Scheduling In Manufacturing Systems
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Kefeli & Reha Uzsoy, 2016. "Identifying potential bottlenecks in production systems using dual prices from a mathematical programming model," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(7), pages 2000-2018, April.
- Missbauer, Hubert, 2011. "Order release planning with clearing functions: A queueing-theoretical analysis of the clearing function concept," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 399-406, May.
- Missbauer, Hubert, 2009. "Models of the transient behaviour of production units to optimize the aggregate material flow," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 387-397, April.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:31-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aouam, Tarik & Brahimi, Nadjib, 2013. "Integrated production planning and order acceptance under uncertainty: A robust optimization approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 504-515.
- repec:taf:tprsxx:v:55:y:2017:i:14:p:4164-4179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Po-Chen Lin & Reha Uzsoy, 2016. "Chance-constrained formulations in rolling horizon production planning: an experimental study," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(13), pages 3927-3942, July.
- Kefeli, Ali & Uzsoy, Reha & Fathi, Yahya & Kay, Michael, 2011. "Using a mathematical programming model to examine the marginal price of capacitated resources," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 383-391, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:3221-:d:168655 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsplanning ; production ; pricing ; efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmu:gsiawp:88-89-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Spear). General contact details of provider: http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.