The Principles of Exchange Rate Determination in an International Finance Experiment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Charles N. Noussair & Charles R. Plott & Raymond G. Riezman, 2013. "The Principles of Exchange Rate Determination in an International Finance Experiment," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 18, pages 329-368 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Noussair, C. & Plott, C.R. & Riezman, R., 1994. "The Principales of Exchange Rate Determination in an international Finance Experiment," Papers 94-021, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelmann, Dirk & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2007. "An experimental test of strategic trade policy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 144-156, September.
- Johannes Leitner & Robert Schmidt, 2007. "Expectation formation in an experimental foreign exchange market," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 15(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Noussair, C.N. & Plott, C. & Riezman, R., 2007. "Production, trade and exchange rates in large experimental economies," Other publications TiSEM 3bf683fe-0650-4e8a-8682-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2012.
"Input versus output taxation in an experimental international economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 216-232.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003. "Input Versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1088, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003. "Input Versus Output Taxation In An Experimental International Economy," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000277, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003. "Input versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-058/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2004. "Input versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Majah-Leah V. Ravago & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2016.
"Intergenerational Games with Dynamic Externalities and Climate Change Experiments,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(2), pages 247-281.
- Ekaterina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Majah-Leah V. Ravago & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2013. "Inter-Generational Games with Dynamic Externalities and Climate Change Experiments," Working Papers 201320, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ekaterina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Majah-Leah Ravago & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2015. "Intergenerational Games with Dynamic Externalities and Climate Change Experiments," Working Papers 201509, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ekaterina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Majah-Leah Ravago & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2015. "Intergenerational Games with Dynamic Externalities and Climate Change Experiments," Working Papers 2015-7, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Majah-Leah V. Ravago, 2014. "Intergenerational games with dynamic externalities and climate change experiments," Working Papers SDES-2014-14, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Nov 2014.
- Eric O' N. Fisher, 2001. "Purchasing Power Parity and Interest Parity in the Laboratory," ISER Discussion Paper 0531, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Jürgen von Hagen, 2006. "Experimental Evidence on the Benefits of Eliminating Exchange Rate Uncertainties and Why Expected Utility Theory causes Economists to Miss Them," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 010, University of Siena.
- Luigi Mittone, 2003. "Ethical altruism and redistribution: an experimental approach," CEEL Working Papers 0301, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
More about this item
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.