Economic, Political, and Legal Factors in Financial System Development: International Patterns in Historical Perspective"
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ian Keay & Angela Redish, 2002. "Financial Markets and Twentieth Century Industrialization: Evidence From U.S. and Canadian Steel Producers," Working Papers 1003, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Wolf, Holger, 2011. "Relationship-based and arms-length financial systems -- a European perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5833, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-MFD-2001-07-25 (Microfinance)
- NEP-PKE-2001-04-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:1089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .