Report NEP-MFD-2001-07-25This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allen N.Berger & Lawrence G. Goldberg & Lawrence J. White, 2001. "The Effects of Dynamic Changes in Bank Competition on the Supply of Small Business Credit," Working Papers 01-07, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Franklin Allen, 2001. "Do Financial Institutions Matter?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-04, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Barbara Harriss-White, "undated". "Development and Productive Deprivation: Male Patriarchal Relations in Business Families and their Implications for Women in South India," QEH Working Papers qehwps65, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 2001. "Comparative Financial Systems: A Survey," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-15, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:fip:fedawp:2001-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 2003. "Financial Intermediaries and Markets," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-44, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ulrike Vogelgesang, 2001. "The Impact of Microfinance Loans on the Clients' Enterprises: Caja Los Andes, Bolivia," GK working paper series 2001-03, Post Graduate Programme "Allocation on Financial Markets", University of Mannheim, revised Nov 2001.
- Item repec:fip:fedawp:2001-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:snyaec:00-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2002. "Market- vs. bank-based financial systems: do investor rights really matter?," Working Paper 0101R, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Mar 2000.
- Rene M. Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 2001. "Culture, Openness, and Finance," NBER Working Papers 8222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fohlin, Caroline., 2000. "Economic, Political, and Legal Factors in Financial System Development: International Patterns in Historical Perspective"," Working Papers 1089, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.