Report NEP-PKE-2001-04-21This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2001-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masaki Takenouchi, 2001. "International Division of Labour and Migration as a Global Labour Supply---A Theoretical Perspective to Study International Migration---," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-110, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:wop:statca:11f0019mie01155 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:326 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frances Stewart and Sam Daws, "undated". "An Economic and Social Security Council at the United Nations," QEH Working Papers qehwps68, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Fohlin, Caroline., 2000. "Economic, Political, and Legal Factors in Financial System Development: International Patterns in Historical Perspective"," Working Papers 1089, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.