Sequential Innovation, Patents, and Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pollock, R., 2008. "Cumulative Innovation, Experimentation and the Hold-Up Problem," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0817, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Gancia, Gino & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012.
"Competing engines of growth: Innovation and standardization,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 570-601.3.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Competing Engines of Growth: Innovation and Standardization," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000243, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Competing engines of growth: Innovation and standardization," Economics Working Papers 1358, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2010.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Competing engines of growth: innovation and standardization," IEW - Working Papers 483, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Competing Engines of Growth: Innovation and Standardization," NBER Working Papers 15958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jalles, João Tovar, 2010. "How to measure innovation? New evidence of the technology-growth linkage," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 81-96, June.
- Rufus Pollock, 2006.
"Cumulative Innovation, Sampling and the Hold-Up Problem,"
DRUID Working Papers
06-29, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2006. "Cumulative Innovation, Sampling and the Hold-Up Problem," MPRA Paper 5022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2007.
- Prokop, Jacek & Regibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2010.
"Minimum quality standards and novelty requirements in a one-short development race,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-49.
- Prokop, Jacek & Regibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2009. "Minimum quality standards and novelty requirements in a one-shot development race," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pollock, Rufus, 2006. "Innovation and Imitation with and without Intellectual Property Rights," MPRA Paper 5025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2007.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil, 2011. "A Brief Survey of the Economics of Open Source Software," CEPR Discussion Papers 8434, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2007. "The protection of intellectual property rights and endogenous growth: Is stronger always better?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3644-3670, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2006-05-20 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2006-05-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2006-05-20 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:najeco:321307000000000021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.najecon.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.