Report NEP-ENT-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Jean Bonnet & Nicolas Le Pape & Régis Renault, 2006. "Inferring the unobserved human capital of entrepreneurs," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200603, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2006. "Self-Selection and Advice in Venture Capital Finance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Vinicius Carrasco & João Manoel Pinho de Mello, 2006. "A relational theory of relationship lending under contractual incompleteness," Textos para discussão 520, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil), revised Jan 2000.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Eliasson, Åsa, 2006. "The Pharmacia Story of Entrepreneurship and as a Creative Technical University - An Experiment in Innovation, Organizational Break Up and Industrial Renaissance," Ratio Working Papers 97, The Ratio Institute.
- Alex Coad, 2006. "Towards an explanation of the exponential distribution of firm growth rates," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r06025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Gautier Duflos, 2006. "Persistence of innovation, technological change and quality-adjusted patents in the US pharmaceutical industry," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- James Bessen & Eric Maskin, 2006. "Sequential Innovation, Patents, and Innovation," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 321307000000000021, www.najecon.org.
- Hans Westlund, 2006. "The Social Capital of Regional Dynamics: A Policy Perspective," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-423, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Palmberg, Christopher & Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2006. "Industrial Renewal and Growth through Nanotechnology ? - An Overview with Focus on Finland," Discussion Papers 1020, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.