Report NEP-TID-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gautier Duflos, 2006. "Persistence of innovation, technological change and quality-adjusted patents in the US pharmaceutical industry," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- James Bessen & Eric Maskin, 2006. "Sequential Innovation, Patents, and Innovation," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 321307000000000021, www.najecon.org.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Jean Bonnet & Nicolas Le Pape & Régis Renault, 2006. "Inferring the unobserved human capital of entrepreneurs," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200603, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Item repec:hal:papers:ujm-00000003_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Eliasson, Åsa, 2006. "The Pharmacia Story of Entrepreneurship and as a Creative Technical University - An Experiment in Innovation, Organizational Break Up and Industrial Renaissance," Ratio Working Papers 97, The Ratio Institute.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2006. "Self-Selection and Advice in Venture Capital Finance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lindström, Maarit & Pajarinen, Mika, 2006. "The Use of Design in Finnish Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers 1017, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Max Albert, 2006. "Product Quality in Scientific Competition," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- A. Frenzel Baudisch, 2006. "Consumer heterogeneity evolving from social group dynamics. Latent class analyses of German footwear consumption 1980-1991," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Martin Hohnisch & Sabine Pittnauer & Dietrich Stauffer, 2006. "A Percolation-Based Model Explaining Delayed Take-Off in New-Product Diffusion," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse9_2006, University of Bonn, Germany.