Trade Policy: Home Market Effect vs Terms of Trade Externality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alessia Campolmi & Harald Fadinger & Chiara Forlatiz, 2009. "Trade Policy: Home Market Effect vs Terms of Trade Externality," FIW Working Paper series 040, FIW.
More about this item
KeywordsHome Market Effect; Terms of Trade; Tariffs and Subsidies;
All these keywords.
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2009-10-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cif:wpaper:200902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfepfch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corinne Dubois The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Corinne Dubois to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfepfch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.