Skill mix and the effectiveness of nursing care
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Torrance, George W., 1986. "Measurement of health state utilities for economic appraisal : A review," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Maynard & Arthur Walker, 1993. "Planning the medical workforce: struggling out of the time warp," Working Papers 105chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Karen Bloor & Alan Maynard, 1995. "Equity in primary care," Working Papers 141chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Susan Jenkins-Clarke & Roy Carr-Hill, 1996. "Measuring skill mix in primary care: dilemnas of delegation and diversification," Working Papers 144chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Karen Bloor & Alan Maynard, 1993. "Expenditure on the NHS during and after the Thatcher years: its growth and utilisation," Working Papers 113chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Dardanoni, Valentino & Wagstaff, Adam, 1990.
"Uncertainty and the demand for medical care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 23-38, June.
- Gerald Richardson & Alan Maynard, 1995. "Fewer doctors? More nurses? A review of the knowledge base of doctor-nurse substitution," Working Papers 135chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Wakefield, Ann & Spilsbury, Karen & Atkin, Karl & McKenna, Hugh & Borglin, Gunilla & Stuttard, Lucy, 2009. "Assistant or substitute: Exploring the fit between national policy vision and local practice realities of assistant practitioner job descriptions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 286-295, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:15cheop. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.