Skill mix and the effectiveness of nursing care
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen Bloor & Alan Maynard, 1993. "Expenditure on the NHS during and after the Thatcher years: its growth and utilisation," Working Papers 113chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Susan Jenkins-Clarke & Roy Carr-Hill, 1996. "Measuring skill mix in primary care: dilemnas of delegation and diversification," Working Papers 144chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Gerald Richardson & Alan Maynard, 1995. "Fewer doctors? More nurses? A review of the knowledge base of doctor-nurse substitution," Working Papers 135chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Karen Bloor & Alan Maynard, 1995. "Equity in primary care," Working Papers 141chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Alan Maynard & Arthur Walker, 1993. "Planning the medical workforce: struggling out of the time warp," Working Papers 105chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Wakefield, Ann & Spilsbury, Karen & Atkin, Karl & McKenna, Hugh & Borglin, Gunilla & Stuttard, Lucy, 2009. "Assistant or substitute: Exploring the fit between national policy vision and local practice realities of assistant practitioner job descriptions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 286-295, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:15cheop. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .