Gibrat’s law for cities: uniformly most powerful unbiased test of the Pareto against the lognormal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:481:y:2017:i:c:p:265-275 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ichiki, Shingo & Nishinari, Katsuhiro, 2015. "Simple stochastic order-book model of swarm behavior in continuous double auction," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 420(C), pages 304-314.
- Bee, Marco & Riccaboni, Massimo & Schiavo, Stefano, 2017.
"Where Gibrat meets Zipf: Scale and scope of French firms,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 481(C), pages 265-275.
- MArco Bee & Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2014. "Where Gibrat meets Zipf: Scale and Scope of French Firms," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/03, Department of Economics and Management.
- Hisano, Ryohei & Mizuno, Takayuki, 2011. "Sales distribution of consumer electronics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(2), pages 309-318.
- Josep Roca & Blanca Arellano, 2011. "DOES THE SIZE MATTER? Zipf's Law for cities Revisited," ERSA conference papers ersa11p374, European Regional Science Association.
- Rafael GONZÀLEZ-VAL, 2012. "Zipf’S Law: Main Issues In Empirical Work," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 36, pages 147-164.
- Shingo Ichiki & Katsuhiro Nishinari, 2014. "Simple Stochastic Order-Book Model of Swarm Behavior in Continuous Double Auction," Papers 1411.2215, arXiv.org.
- Massimo, Riccaboni & Jakub, Growiec & Fabio, Pammolli, 2011.
"Innovation and Corporate Dynamics: A Theoretical Framework,"
30046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakub Growiec & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2011. "Innovation and Corporate Dynamics: A Theoretical Framework," DISA Working Papers 2011/08, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Jul 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsCity sizes; Gibrat’s law; Zipf’s law.;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chf:rpseri:rp0940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marilyn Barja). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chfeech.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .