Fuzzy Changes-in Changes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Chaisemartin, Clement & D'Haultfoeuille, Xavier, 2015. "Fuzzy Differences-in-Differences," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1065, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Herrera‐Araujo, 2016.
"Folic acid advisories: a public health challenge?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(9), pages 1104-1122, September.
- Herrera-Araujo, D., 2015. "Folic acid advisories, a public health challenge?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 15/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
Keywordsdifferences-in-differences; changes-in-changes; imperfect compliance; instrumental variables; quantile treatment effects; partial identication.;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cge:wacage:184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Snape). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.