Oil for Uganda – or Ugandans? Can Cash Transfers Prevent the Resource Curse? - Working Paper 261
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Resnick & Christopher Avery & Richard Zeckhauser, 1999. "The Market for Evaluations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 564-584, June.
- James J. Heckman & Jeffrey Smith & Nancy Clements, 1997. "Making The Most Out Of Programme Evaluations and Social Experiments: Accounting For Heterogeneity in Programme Impacts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 487-535.
- Angus Deaton, 2010.
"Understanding the Mechanisms of Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 3-16, Summer.
- Angus Deaton, 2010. "Understanding the Mechanisms of Economic Development," Working Papers 1225, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Angus S. Deaton, 2010. "Understanding the mechanisms of economic development," NBER Working Papers 15891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2007.
"The Role of School Improvement in Economic Development,"
NBER Working Papers
12832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Wößmann, 2007. "The Role of School Improvement in Economic Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 1911, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2010.
"Theory, General Equilibrium, and Political Economy in Development Economics,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 17-32, Summer.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2010. "Theory, General Equilibrium and Political Economy in Development Economics," NBER Working Papers 15944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marie Gaarder & Amanda Glassman & Jessica Todd, 2010. "Conditional cash transfers and health: unpacking the causal chain," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 6-50.
- Laura B. Rawlings, 2005. "Evaluating the Impact of Conditional Cash Transfer Programs," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 20(1), pages 29-55.
- Lant Pritchett, 2002. "It pays to be ignorant: A simple political economy of rigorous program evaluation," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 251-269.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bressand, Albert, 2014. "Proving the old spell wrong," Research Report 14012-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:138-155. is not listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012.
"The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey of Diagnoses and Some Prescriptions,"
8694932, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey of Diagnoses and Some Prescriptions," Working Paper Series rwp12-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2012. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey of Diagnoses and Some Prescriptions," CID Working Papers 233, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:14012-gem is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOil Rents; Resource Curse; Cash Transfers;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .