A Spatial Explanation for the Balassa-Samuelson Effect
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Miklos Koren & Peter Karadi, 2009. "A Spatial Explanation for the Balassa-Samuelson Effect," 2009 Meeting Papers 891, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lancastle, Neil, 2012.
"Circuit theory extended: The role of speculation in crises,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages =1-27.
- Lancastle, Neil, 2012. "Circuit theory extended: The role of speculation in crises," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2009-07-17 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2009-07-17 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfg:cfigwp:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miklós Koren). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cefighu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .