The Retirement of the Migrant Labor Force: Pension Portability and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alain Jousten, 2015. "The Retirement of the Migrant Labor Force: Pension Portability and Beyond," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 61(2), pages 416-437.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taha, N. & Messkoub, M. & Siegmann, K.A., 2013. "How portable is social security for migrant workers?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50162, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
Keywordspensions; retirement; international migration; social security coordination;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .