Small Businesses Do Appear To Benefit From State/Local Government Economic Development Assistance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bolton, Patrick & Scharfstein, David S, 1990. "A Theory of Predation Based on Agency Problems in Financial Contracting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 93-106, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cadogan, Godfrey, 1994. "Do Public Sector Contracts And Policy Towards Small Firms Matter?: Evidence From Women Business Enterprises," MPRA Paper 26595, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2010.
- Ollinger, Michael & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1998.
"Innovation And Regulation In The Pesticide Industry,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(1), April.
- Michael Ollinger & Jorge Fernandez-Cornejo, 1995. "Innovation and Regulation in the Pesticide Industry," Working Papers 95-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Brian Headd, 1999. "The Characteristics of Business Owners Database, 1992," Working Papers 99-8, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Douglas W Dwyer, 1995. "Whittling Away At Productivity Dispersion," Working Papers 95-5, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Greene, Francis, 2012. "Should the focus of publicly provided small business assistance be on start-ups or growth businesses?," Occasional Papers 12/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
More about this item
KeywordsCES; economic; research; micro; data; microdata; chief; economist;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:95-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erica Coates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .