Newly Recovered Microdata on U.S. Manufacturing Plants from the 1950s and 1960s: Some Early Glimpses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucia Foster & John Haltiwanger & Namsuk Kim, 2006. "Gross Job Flows for the U.S. Manufacturing Sector: Measurement from the Longitudinal Research Database," Working Papers 06-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kallek, Shirley, 1975. "Potential Applications of Census Bureau Economic Series in Microdata Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 257-262, May.
- Foss, Murray F, 1981. "Long-Run Changes in the Workweek of Fixed Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 58-63, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randy A. Becker, 2016.
"Water Use and Conservation in Manufacturing: Evidence from U.S. Microdata,"
Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA),
Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(12), pages 4185-4200, September.
- Randy A. Becker, 2015. "Water Use and Conservation in Manufacturing: Evidence from U.S. Microdata," Working Papers 15-16r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- T. Kirk White, 2014. "Recovering The Item-Level Edit And Imputation Flags In The 1977-1997 Censuses Of Manufactures," Working Papers 14-37, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:11-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erica Coates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .