Determinants of the development of corporate bond markets in Argentina: survey to firms and investors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roque B. Fernández & Sergio Pernice & Jorge M. Streb, 2007. "Determinants of the development of corporate bond markets in Argentina: One size does not fit all," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 348, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
Keywordsdebt structure; leverage; short-term debt; corporate bonds; firm size; firm value;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2007-06-11 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2007-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .