Report NEP-LAM-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- María Alegre & Sergio Pernice & Jorge M. Streb, 2007. "Determinants of the development of corporate bond markets in Argentina: survey to firms and investors," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 345, Universidad del CEMA.
- Item repec:col:001000:002974 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001051:002955 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Acosta, Pablo & Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lopez, J. Humberto, 2007. "The impact of remittances on poverty and human capital : evidence from Latin American household surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4247, The World Bank.
- Andrés Pereyra, 2006. "Articulación público - privada en el financiamiento de la infraestructura de carreteras en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0107, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Juan Pablo Pagano & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2007. "Obesidad e hipertensión en los adultos mayores uruguayos," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0207, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Maximo Torero, 2006. "Social Barriers to Cooperation: Experiments on the Extent and Nature of Discrimination in Peru," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-01, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.