Loan and bond finance in Argentina, 1985-2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Bedoya & Celeste González & Sergio Pernice & Jorge M.Streb & Alejo Czerwonko & Leandro Díaz Santillán, 2007. "Database of corporate bonds from Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 344, Universidad del CEMA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dayoub, Mariam & Lasagabaster, Esperanza, 2008. "General trends in competition policy and investment regulation in mandatory defined contribution markets in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4720, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsbank loans; sovereign bonds; provincial bonds; central bank bonds; corporate bonds; pension funds; yields; liquidity;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-04-28 (Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2007-04-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.