Report NEP-BAN-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kwangwoo Park & George Pennacchi, 2007. "Harming depositors and helping borrowers: the disparate impact of bank consolidation," Working Paper 0704, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Javier Mencía, 2007. "Modeling the distribution of credit losses with observable and latent factors," Working Papers 0709, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Alena Bicakova, 2007. "Does the Good Matter? Evidence on Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection from Consumer Credit Market," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/02, European University Institute.
- Abotsi, Kodjo, 2007. "Foreign Investment in Chinese Joint Stock Banks: 1996-2006," MPRA Paper 2894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian A. Johnson & Tara Rice, 2007. "Assessing a decade of interstate bank branching," Working Paper Series WP-07-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:177 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cull, Robert & Lixin Colin Xu & Tian Zhu, 2007. "Formal finance and trade credit during China's transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4204, The World Bank.
- Roque B. Fernández & Celeste González & Sergio Pernice & Jorge M. Streb, 2007. "Loan and bond finance in Argentina, 1985-2005," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 343, Universidad del CEMA.