La gestión HOSHIN: Modelos, aplicaciones, características distintivas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique Antonio Yacuzzi & Roberto Fernando Minguillón, 2013. "Simple techniques to enhance the governance of a family business," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 517, Universidad del CEMA, revised Sep 2014.
- Enrique Antonio Yacuzzi, 2012. "Japanese management techniques to enhance the governance of Greek small and medium-sized firms," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 494, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
KeywordsGestión hoshin; hoshin kanri; policy deployment; policy management; Total Quality Management; estrategia; planificación; management japonés.;
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .