Combining cap-and-trade with offsets: Lessons from CER use in the EU ETS in 2008 and 2009
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hervé-Mignucci, Morgan, 2011. "Rôle du signal prix du carbone sur les décisions d'investissement des entreprises," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/8200 edited by Keppler, Jan Horst.
- Matthew Ranson & Robert N. Stavins, 2016.
"Linkage of greenhouse gas emissions trading systems: learning from experience,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 284-300, April.
- Ranson, Matthew & Stavins, Robert N., 2013. "Linkage of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Systems: Learning from Experience," Working Paper Series rwp13-046, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ranson, Matthew & Stavins, Robert N., 2014. "Linkage of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Systems: Learning from Experience," Working Paper Series rwp14-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Matthew Ranson & Robert Stavins, 2014. "Linkage of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Systems: Learning from Experience," NBER Working Papers 19824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Ranson & Robert N. Stavins, 2014. "Linkage of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Systems: Learning from Experience," Working Papers 2014.07, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Igor Shishlov & Valentin Bellassen, 2012. "10 lessons from 10 years of the CDM," Working Papers hal-01151437, HAL.
- Claudia Kettner & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig & Angela Köppl, 2011. "The EU Emission Trading Scheme. Allocation Patterns and Trading Flows," WIFO Working Papers 402, WIFO.
- Vicente Medina & Angel Pardo & Roberto Pascual, 2013. "Carbon Credits: Who is the Leader of the Pack?," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 210-220.
More about this item
KeywordsEU ETS; Clean Development Mechanism; Linking;
- Q49 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Other
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-12-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-12-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PPM-2011-12-19 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cec:wpaper:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chaire Economie du Climat). General contact details of provider: http://www.chaireeconomieduclimat.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .