Report NEP-PPM-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Socorro, M. Pilar & De Rus, Ginés, 2011. "Infrastructure investment and incentives with supranational funding," Working Papers 2011-13, FEDEA.
- Gregory Lewis & Patrick Bajari, 2011. "Moral Hazard, Incentive Contracts and Risk: Evidence from Procurement," NBER Working Papers 17647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allwardt, Jennifer, 2011. "Carbon Credit Payment Options for Agroforestry Projects in Africa," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 118497, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Enestor Dos Santos & Diego Torres Torres & David Tuesta, 2011. "A review of recent infrastructure investment in Latin America and the role of private pension funds," Working Papers 1137, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Raphael Trotignon, 2011. "Combining cap-and-trade with offsets: Lessons from CER use in the EU ETS in 2008 and 2009," Working Papers 1103, Chaire Economie du climat.