Crescimento, emprego e produção setorial: efeitos da desoneração de tributos sobre a folha de salários no Brasil
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Kênia Barreiro de Souza, 2012.
"The Welfare Impacts of Changes in the Brazilian Domestic Work Market,"
180, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Kênia Barreiro de Souza, 2012. "The Welfare Impacts of Changes in the Brazilian Domestic Work Market," Working Papers 96, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation; Employment; General Equilibrium;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L7 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.