Crítica à avaliação quantitativa do efeito unilateral de um ato de concentração
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marina Moreira da Gama & Marco Antônio Ribas Cavalieri, 2006. "Crítica À Avaliação Quantitativa Do Efeito Unilateral De Um Ato De Concentração," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 176, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
References listed on IDEAS
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1997. "Opportunities, Incentives and the Collective Patterns of Technological Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(444), pages 1530-1547, September.
- Winter, S. G. & Kaniovski, Y. M. & Dosi, G., 2000.
"Modeling industrial dynamics with innovative entrants,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 255-293, September.
- S.G. Winter & Y.M. Kaniovski & G. Dosi, 1998. "Modeling Industrial Dynamics with Innovative Entrants," Working Papers ir98022, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Sydney Winter & Yuri Kaniovski & Giovanni Dosi, 1999. "Modeling Industrial Dynamics with Innovative Entrants," LEM Papers Series 1999/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bernardes, Americo Tristao & Albuquerque, Eduardo da Motta e, 2003. "Cross-over, thresholds, and interactions between science and technology: lessons for less-developed countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 865-885, May.
- Richard Nelson, 2008.
"Economic Development from the Perspective of Evolutionary Economic Theory,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 9-21.
- Richard R. Nelson, 2006. "Economic Development from the Perspective of Evolutionary Economic Theory," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 02, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Nelson, Richard R, 1998. "The Agenda for Growth Theory: A Different Point of View," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 497-520, July.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 2005.
"A percolation model of innovation in complex technology spaces,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, pages 225-244.
- Silverberg, G. & Verspagen, B., 2002. "A Percolation Model of Innovation in Complex Technology Spaces," Working Papers 02.12, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Gerald Silverberg & Bart Verspagen, 2002. "A Percolation Model of Innovation in Complex Technology Spaces," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 2002. "Evolutionary Theorizing in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 23-46, Spring.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Dosi, Giovanni & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1988. "Innovation, Diversity and Diffusion: A Self-organisation Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1032-1054, December.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988, August.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
More about this item
Keywordsmerger; unilateral effects; merger simulation;
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- L44 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Antitrust Policy and Public Enterprise, Nonprofit Institutions, and Professional Organizations
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .