Report NEP-COM-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Schmidtke, 2006. "Two-Sided Markets with Pecuniary and Participation Externalities," CESifo Working Paper Series 1776, CESifo Group Munich.
- Oystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind, 2006. "Do Slotting Allowances Harm Retail Competition?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1800, CESifo Group Munich.
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2006. "On R&D Information Sharing and Merger," Working papers 145, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Constantine Manasakis & Minas Vlassis, 2006. "Equilibrium Mode of Competition in Unionized Oligopolies: Do Unions Act as Commitment Devices to Cournot Outcomes?," Working Papers 0603, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Lehner, Maria & Schnitzer, Monika, 2006. "Entry of Foreign Banks and their Impact on Host Countries," Discussion Papers in Economics 1208, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gerard Llobet & Michael Manove, 2006. "Network Size And Network Capture," Working Papers wp2006_0604, CEMFI.
- Marina Moreira da Gama & Marco Antônio Ribas Cavalieri, 2006. "Crítica à avaliação quantitativa do efeito unilateral de um ato de concentração," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td295, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Constantine Manasakis, 2006. "Shareholder wealth effects from mergers and acquisitions in the Greek banking industry," Working Papers 0612, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Garella, 2006. ""Innocuous" Minimum Quality Standards," Working Papers 0606, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo Lopez, 2006. "Entry and Exit in International Markets: Evidence from Chilean Data," Caepr Working Papers 2006-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Denise Eby Konan & Ari Van Assche, 2006. "Regulation, Market Structure and Service Trade Liberalization," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-18, CIRANO.
- Jay Pil Choi, 2006. "How Reasonable is the ‘Reasonable’ Royalty Rate? Damage Rules and Probabilistic Intellectual Property Rights," CESifo Working Paper Series 1778, CESifo Group Munich.
- Emanuele Bacchiega & Paolo Garella, 2006. "Disclosing vs. Withholding Technology Knowledge in a Duopoly," Working Papers 0609, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Bentzen, Jan & Madsen, Erik Strøjer & Smith, Valdemar, 2006. "The Growth Opportunities for SMEs?," Working Papers 06-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Fan, Cuihong & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2006. "Procurement with Costly Bidding, Optimal Shortlisting, and Rebates," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 166, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.