Adam Smith e seu contexto: o Iluminismo escocês
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 177-200.
- Leinbach, Thomas R., 1995. "Transport and Third World development: Review, issues, and prescription," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 337-344, September.
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sergio, 1993.
"Fiscal policy and economic growth: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 417-458, December.
- William Easterly & Sergio Rebelo, 1993. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 4499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1994. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Winston, Clifford, 1985. "Conceptual Development in the Economics of Transportation: An Interpretive Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 57-94, March.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Industrial location and public infrastructure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 335-351.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira, 2006.
"Sobre a filosofia moral de Adam Smith,"
Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG
td292, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira, 2006. "Sobre A Filosofia Moral De Adam Smith," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 39, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsAdam Smith; Scottish enlightenment; political economy;
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-06-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-06-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- 亚当·斯密 in Wikipedia Chinese ne '')
- Iluminismo in Wikipedia Portuguese ne '')
- Iluminismo Escocês in Wikipedia Portuguese ne '')
- Adam Smith in Wikipedia French ne '')
- Adam Smith in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .