Metodologia de identificação de arranjos produtivos locais potenciais
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ademir Rocha & Fernando Perobelli, 2020.
"Spatial distribution of logistics services in Brazil: A potential market analysis,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 185-217, February.
- Ademir Antonio Moreira Rocha & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli, 2019. "Spatial Distribution of Logistics Services in Brazil: a Potential Market Analysis," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_05, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- VerÃ´nica Cardoso & Fernando Perobelli, 2014. "Evaluation of the structure of the services sector in Brazil: a regional approach," ERSA conference papers ersa14p865, European Regional Science Association.
- Alex Sander Souza do Carmo & Augusta Pelinski Raiher & Alysson Luiz Stege, 2016. "Spatial concentration of Brazilian exports of manufactured products: a microregional analysis considering technological levels [Spatial concentration of Brazilian exports of manufactured products: a m," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 26(3), pages 747-774, September.
- Augusta Pelinski Raiher, 2020. "Economies of agglomeration and their relation with industrial productivity in Brazilian municipalities," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(3), pages 725-747, June.
- Guisan, Maria-Carmen & Cardim-Barata, Ana Sofia, 2004. "Industria e Comercio Externo na Economia do Brasil, 1960-2000," Economic Development 73, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
More about this item
Keywordslocal productive arrangements; proximity; productive specialization; textile sector;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.