Estimate of underreporting of COVID-19 in Brazil by Acute Respiratory Syndrome hospitalization reports
Download full text from publisher
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Economics of Welfare > Health Economics > Economics of Pandemics > Specific pandemics > Covid-19 > Health > Measurement
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. R. Martines & R. V. Ferreira & R. H. Toppa & L. M. Assunção & M. R. Desjardins & E. M. Delmelle, 2021. "Detecting space–time clusters of COVID-19 in Brazil: mortality, inequality, socioeconomic vulnerability, and the relative risk of the disease in Brazilian municipalities," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 7-36, January.
- Menton, Mary & Milanez, Felipe & Souza, Jurema Machado de Andrade & Cruz, Felipe Sotto Maior, 2021. "The COVID-19 pandemic intensified resource conflicts and indigenous resistance in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 138(C).
- Batistela, Cristiane M. & Correa, Diego P.F. & Bueno, Átila M & Piqueira, José Roberto C., 2021. "SIRSi compartmental model for COVID-19 pandemic with immunity loss," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 142(C).
- Jinjie Chen & Joon Jin Song & James D. Stamey, 2022. "A Bayesian Hierarchical Spatial Model to Correct for Misreporting in Count Data: Application to State-Level COVID-19 Data in the United States," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(6), pages 1-15, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCorona virus; COVID-19; Underreporting; Brazil;
All these keywords.
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FOR-2020-05-04 (Forecasting)
- NEP-HEA-2020-05-04 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2020-05-04 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:tecnot:tn010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gustavo Britto (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.