Johnny Walks to School - Does Jane? Sex Differences in Children's Active Travel to School
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, Noreen C., 2005. "Childrenâ€™s Travel: Patterns and Influences," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt51c9m01c, University of California Transportation Center.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:9:1477_1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9737-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Goeverden, C.D. van & Boer, E. de, 2013. "School travel behaviour in the Netherlands and Flanders," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 73-84.
- Schneider, Robert James, 2011. "Understanding Sustainable Transportation Choices: Shifting Routine Automobile Travel to Walking and Bicycling," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt06v2g6dh, University of California Transportation Center.
- Ermagun, Alireza & Samimi, Amir, 2015. "Promoting active transportation modes in school trips," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 203-211.
- Schneider, Robert J., 2013. "Theory of routine mode choice decisions: An operational framework to increase sustainable transportation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 128-137.
- Curtis, Carey & Babb, Courtney & Olaru, Doina, 2015. "Built environment and children's travel to school," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 21-33.
- Stewart, Orion & Vernez Moudon, Anne & Claybrooke, Charlotte, 2012. "Common ground: Eight factors that influence walking and biking to school," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 240-248.
- Idlir Licaj & Mouloud Haddak & Pascal Pochet & Mireille Chiron, 2011. "Contextual deprivation, daily travel and road traffic injuries among the young in the Rhône Département (France)," Post-Print halshs-00579719, HAL.
- Hsin-Ping Hsu & Jean-Daniel Saphores, 2014. "Impacts of parental gender and attitudes on children’s school travel mode and parental chauffeuring behavior: results for California based on the 2009 National Household Travel Survey," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 543-565, May.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:283-290 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susilo, Yusak & Liu, Chengxi & Börjesson, Maria, 2018. "The changes of activity-travel participation across gender, life-cycle, and generations in Sweden over 30 years," Working papers in Transport Economics 2018:8, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
More about this item
Keywordschildren; sex; active travel; school; health; Social and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt22f7k6z8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.