Responding to Relative Decline: The Plank Road Boom of Antebellum New York
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Majewski, John & Baer, Christopher & Klein, Daniel B., 1993. "Responding to Relative Decline: The Plank Road Boom of Antebellum New York," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(01), pages 106-122, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klein, Daniel B. & Yin, Chi, 1994.
"The Private Provision of Frontier Infrastructure: Toll Roads in California, 1850-1902,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt3bc2s8vk, University of California Transportation Center.
- Klein, D.B. & Yin, C., 1994. "The Private Provision of Frontier Infrastructure: Toll Roads in California, 1850-1902," Papers 94-95-4, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Klein, Daniel & Majewski, John, 2003. "America’s Toll Roads Heritage: The Achievements of Private Initiative in the 19th Century," Ratio Working Papers 30, The Ratio Institute.
- Carnis Laurent, 2003. "The Case for Road Privatization: a Defense by Restitution," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Levinson, David, 1997. "Case Study: Road Pricing In Practice," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt0w06s4n2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt0jk2683v. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.