Consistent HAC Estimation and Robust Regression Testing Using Sharp Origin Kernels with No Truncation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sainan Jin & Peter Phillips & Yixiao Sun, 2004. "Consistent HAC Estimation and Robust Regression Testing Using Sharp Origin Kernels with No Truncation," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 299, Econometric Society.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Sainan Jin & Yixiao Sun, 2004. "Consistent HAC Estimation and Robust Regression Testing Using Sharp Origin Kernels with No Truncation," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm347, Yale School of Management.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Yixiao Sun & Sainan Jin, 2003. "Consistent HAC Estimation and Robust Regression Testing Using Sharp Origin Kernels with No Truncation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1407, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thieu, Le Quyen, 2016. "Variance targeting estimation of the BEKK-X model," MPRA Paper 75572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smith, Richard J., 2005.
"Automatic Positive Semidefinite Hac Covariance Matrix And Gmm Estimation,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 158-170, February.
- Richard Smith, 2004. "Automatic positive semi-definite HAC covariance matrix and GMM estimation," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Harding, Don & Pagan, Adrian, 2006. "Synchronization of cycles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 59-79, May.
- Bernard Fingleton & Michelle Catherine Baddeley, 2011.
"Globalisation And Wage Differentials: A Spatial Analysis,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(5), pages 1018-1034, September.
- Baddeley, M. & Fingleton, B., 2008. "Globalisation and Wage Differentials: A Spatial Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0845, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- João Valle e Azevedo, 2011. "Rational vs. professional forecasts," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Hansen, Christian B., 2007. "Asymptotic properties of a robust variance matrix estimator for panel data when T is large," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 597-620, December.
- Thieu, Le Quyen, 2016. "Equation by equation estimation of the semi-diagonal BEKK model with covariates," MPRA Paper 75582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jen-Je Su, 2005. "On the size and power of testing for no autocorrelation under weak assumptions," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 247-257.
- Surajit Ray & N. E. Savin, 2008. "The performance of heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation robust tests: a Monte Carlo study with an application to the three-factor Fama-French asset-pricing model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 91-109.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Yixiao Sun & Sainan Jin, 2005. "Improved HAR Inference," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1513, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsConsistent HAC Estimation and Robust Regression Testing Using Sharp Origin Kernels with No Truncation;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsdec:qt6d36x00z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.