Newsletter Spring 1996
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard Roberts, 2014.
"Business experience and start-up size: Buying more lottery tickets next time around?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 529-547, October.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard G. Roberts & David J. Storey, 2012. "Business Experience and Start-up Size: Buying More Lottery Tickets Next Time Around?," SPRU Working Paper Series 203, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Aydin, Necati, 2013. "Redefining Islamic Economics as a New Economic Paradigm," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 21, pages 1-34.
- Cui, Ai-Xiang & Yang, Zimo & Zhou, Tao, 2016. "Strong ties promote the epidemic prevalence in susceptible–infected–susceptible spreading dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 445(C), pages 335-342.
- Sawada, Hiroyuki & Yan, Xiu-Tian, 2004. "Application of Gröbner bases and quantifier elimination for insightful engineering design," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 135-148.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:globco:qt0kg7492b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/igcc/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .