On the Links Between Monetary and Political Integration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barry Eichengreen., 1996. "On the Links Between Monetary and Political Integration," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C96-077, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2000. "Is Iceland an Optimal Currency Area?," Economics wp10, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Robertson, Raymond, 2004. "Defining North American Economic Integration," 2004 NAAMIC Workshop I: North American Agrifood Market Integration: Current Situtation and Perspectives 163856, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Willem H. Buiter, 1999.
"The EMU and the NAMU: What is the Case for North American Monetary Union?,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(3), pages 285-305, September.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1999. "The EMU and the NAMU: What is the Case for North American Monetary Union?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2181, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2010.
"Economic, Political and Institutional Prerequisites for Monetary Union Among the Members of the Gulf Cooperation Council,"
Chapters,in: Currency Union and Exchange Rate Issues, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Willem Buiter, 2008. "Economic, Political, and Institutional Prerequisites for Monetary Union Among the Members of the Gulf Cooperation Council," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 579-612, November.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2008. "Economic, Political, and Institutional Prerequisites for Monetary Union Among the Members of the Gulf Cooperation Council," CEPR Discussion Papers 6639, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davide Furceri, 2002. "Risk-sharing e architettura istituzionale delle politiche di stabilizzazione nell'UME: aspetti metodologici e verifica empirica," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 92(6), pages 175-210, November-.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary integration; international economics; EMU;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ciders:qt371499mw. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.