Energy Codes and the Landlord-Tenant Problem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2017.
"Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1486-1525, December.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap," Working Papers 2015.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap," NBER Working Papers 20904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins & Robert C. Stowe, 2015.
"An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and Its Implications for Climate Change Policy,"
2015.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins & Robert C. Stowe, 2015. "An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and its Implications for Climate-Change Policy," NBER Working Papers 20905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerarden, Todd G. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert & Stowe, Robert C., 2015. "An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and Its Implications for Climate-Chhange Policy," Working Paper Series rwp15-005, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Maya M. Papineau, 2015. "Setting the Standard: Commercial Electricity Consumption Responses to Energy Codes," Carleton Economic Papers 15-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2014. "Carbon emissions from the commercial building sector: The role of climate, quality, and incentives," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1-12.
- Heather Klemick & Elizabeth Kopits & Ann Wolverton, 2015. "The Energy Efficiency Paradox: A Case Study of Supermarket Refrigeration System Investment Decisions," NCEE Working Paper Series 201503, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jun 2015.
- Oskari Harjunen & Matti Liski, 2014. "Not so Myopic Consumers - Evidence on Capitalization of Energy Technologies in a Housing Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 4989, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences; energy efficiency; building codes; real estate;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-07-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt2bq3x1t6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dabrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .