Energy Codes and the Landlord-Tenant Problem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins & Robert C. Stowe, 2015.
"An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and Its Implications for Climate Change Policy,"
2015.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins & Robert C. Stowe, 2015. "An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and its Implications for Climate-Change Policy," NBER Working Papers 20905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerarden, Todd G. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert & Stowe, Robert C., 2015. "An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and Its Implications for Climate-Chhange Policy," Working Paper Series rwp15-005, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Maya M. Papineau, 2015. "Setting the Standard: Commercial Electricity Consumption Responses to Energy Codes," Carleton Economic Papers 15-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2014. "Carbon emissions from the commercial building sector: The role of climate, quality, and incentives," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1-12.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2017.
"Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1486-1525, December.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap," NBER Working Papers 20904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap," Working Papers 2015.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Oskari Harjunen & Matti Liski, 2014. "Not so Myopic Consumers - Evidence on Capitalization of Energy Technologies in a Housing Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 4989, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heather Klemick & Elizabeth Kopits & Ann Wolverton, 2015. "The Energy Efficiency Paradox: A Case Study of Supermarket Refrigeration System Investment Decisions," NCEE Working Paper Series 201503, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jun 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences; energy efficiency; building codes; real estate;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-07-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt2bq3x1t6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dabrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .