Per un pugno di euro. Storie di ordinaria disoccupazione
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leombruni Roberto & Paggiaro Adriano & Trivellato Ugo, 2013. "Per un pugno di euro. Storie di ordinaria disoccupazione," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201301, University of Turin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ardito, Chiara, 2017. "Rising Pension Age in Italy: Employment Response and Program Substitution," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201722, University of Turin.
- Bruno Contini & Elisa Grand, 2012. "Workforce disposal, long-term unemployment and out-of-labor force in Italy: new data for economic policy," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 135-156.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2017.
"The Engines of the Creative Response: Reactivity and Knowledge Governance,"
Economía: teoría y práctica,
Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, México, vol. 47(2), pages 9-30, Julio-Dic.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017. "The Engines of the Creative Response: Reactivity and Knowledge Governance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201727, University of Turin.
More about this item
KeywordsIndennità di disoccupazione; Lavoro stagionale; Precariato nel pubblico impiego;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wplabo:120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.