A RATS subroutine to implement the Chow-Lin distribution/interpolation procedure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alwyn Jordan & Carisma Tucker, 2013. "Assessing the Impact of Nonperforming Loans on Economic Growth in The Bahamas," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 371-400, July-Dece.
- Andrés González & Segio Ocampo & Julián Pérez & Diego Rodríguez, 2013.
"Output Gap and Neutral Interest Measures of Colombia,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 231-286, July-Dece.
- Andrés González & Sergio Ocampo & Julián Pérez & Diego Rodríguez, 2012. "Output gap and Neutral interest measures for Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009870, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Andrés González & Sergio Ocampo & Julian Pérez Amaya & Diego Rodríguez, 2012. "Output gap and Neutral interest measures for Colombia," Borradores de Economia 726, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Trevor Fitzpatrick & Kieran Mcquinn, 2007.
"House Prices And Mortgage Credit: Empirical Evidence For Ireland,"
University of Manchester, vol. 75(1), pages 82-103, January.
- Fitzpatrick, Trevor & McQuinn, Kieran, 2004. "House Prices and Mortgage Credit: Empirical Evidence for Ireland," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/04, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Josué Fernando Cortés Espada, 2013. "Estimating the Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Prices in Mexico," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 287-316, July-Dece.
- McQuinn, Kieran & O’Donnell, Nuala & Ryan, Mary, 2005. "A Macro-econometric Model for Ireland," Research Technical Papers 9/RT/05, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Alberto Ortiz Bolaños, 2013.
"Credit Market Shocks, Monetary Policy, and Economic Fluctuations,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 317-369, July-Dece.
- Alberto Ortiz Bolaños, 2012. "Credit Market Shocks, Monetary Policy, and Economic Fluctuations," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 6, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- O'Donnell, Nuala, 2005. "Re-Estimation of the Trade Block in the Bank's Quarterly Macro-Econometric Model," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 97-117, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:wpaper:2/rt/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.