Determinantes sociales de la trayectoria universitaria en Chile. El caso de la Universidad Católica del Norte
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iingrid M. Martin & Toddi A. Steelman, 2004. "Using multiple methods to understand agency values and objectives: Lessons for public lands management," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 37(1), pages 37-69, March.
- White, Leroy & Bourne, Humphrey, 2007. "Voices and values: Linking values with participation in OR/MS in public policy making," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 588-603, October.
- Admiraal, Ryan & Handcock, Mark S., 2008. "networksis: A Package to Simulate Bipartite Graphs with Fixed Marginals Through Sequential Importance Sampling," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 24(i08).
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
More about this item
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cat:dtecon:dt201312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benjamin Jara). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieucncl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .